Sunday, May 11, 2008

I hate guys.
Hate with a bigbig H.

Guys often think that they're oh-so great & discriminate people right infront of them.
I don't mind if they gossip about them or what behind their back.
But doing it infront of that particular person is seriously, fuck.

If you're perfect, I don't mind you 'suan-ing' people.
But if you have a face full of pimples?
Or perhaps behaves like a gay?
Looks like a idiot of whatever?
What makes you think that you have th rights to discrimate others?
Fuckers.

If you like people to do it to you, I don't mind.
But if you don't, then think of how th other party wouold feel when you're discriminating them.
Especially girls, saying that they're fat/short/disgusting isn't nice.
Girls need there face & pride just like guys do.

Some guys are really jerks.
Oh-so perfect jerks.
I shall start discriminating those gays around me from today onwards.
-evil laughs

No comments: