Thursday, May 29, 2008

School was real boring today.
Was hyper in class but stupid Glovor doesn't even care about me when I 'jio' him to laugh with me, lol!
When I'm moody, he wants me to be hyper.
When I'm hyper, he'll ask me to fuck off.
He said 'fuck off' so loud in class today that the whole class heard him, including Mrs Cho.
Everyone turned to him & stared at him, hahaha!
Glovor & Amaran couldn't stop telling me they can leave at 12.30 because they dropped Art.
Because Art period started from 1.30 to 4.30. -.-

Art was quite fun, helped a few people paint their canvas & non-stop laughing with Jacyln. :D
Gonna bring stuffs to school tomorrow & start doing my Art.
Qiuyun ah, you really need to buck up!

Tampines Mall with Diana & Jacyln after that.
Laughed non-stop with them!
It was damnfunny when Diana dropped a whole lots of books in th library, & alot of people was staring at her.
& the great Jacyln & Qiuyun actually laughed like fools & walked away from her, LOL!
I love my girls manxsxzxzsx. [:

Back home at 7 plus after that.
Prepared & went to e!Hub again. -.-
Back home at 12 plus.

School again tomorrow, sian.
Ohwell, I'll have to face th fact that I'm still a schoolgirl & what can a school girl do?
Answer: Go to school.
Lol! This is so random. -.-

Got to go watch my Hua ma now. :D
Toodles! [:

No comments: