Friday, May 30, 2008

It's 9.32 am & I'm still at home blogging.
Because I skipped Physics coaching! Hahaha.
I'm still going for th rest of th coaching later on.
Just skipped Physics because I find it rather boring. -.-

Yesterday was shitass boring.
Because shitass Diana didn't dome to school & shitass Martin wasn't enthu to laugh with me.
Shitass Glovor wasn't around for me to disiao also. ):

Skipped shitass Chemistry & went to Tampines Mall with Ahtay, Chenghoo, Ivan, Jacyln, Jasmine, June, Vk & Yanteen.
Had breakfast at LJS, then was shitass boring because I'm eating with ONE BIG shitass. [:
Went to Jasmine's house after that.
Ivan & me look at how Ahtay played Resident Evil from PS2.
Was feeling damn sian & fell asleep. Lol.

Back to school after that.
All of them from 405 kena parent's call because Lee Whye Guan took their class attendance & inform their parents that they skipped class, lol.

Art wasn't that boring.
Helped Peixian paint her canvas.
Then Baba brought my cans to school.
Thanks Baba! :D

Tampines Mall again with Jacyln after school.
Bought our Pok Pok Gay! LOL!
Roam-ed around & went back home after that. [:

Ahtay! You owe me one breakfast okay.
Thanks to SOME PEOPLE we couldn't have breakfast now. ):
Nevermind, I don't intend to eat with ONE BIG shitass anyway, hahah!

9.40am now!
I'm gonna meet Diana for breakfast now, bye peepoos!

No comments: