Tuesday, May 06, 2008

English Paper was tough luh.
First question was already -.-
Finished th paper in less than 1 hour & sleeeeep. [:

During recess, Ahtay, Martin & I was laughing about certain thing I'm saying.
About people's nehneh who is sharp, rofls.
Was laughing like shit please! Hahah.

Physic Paper was like ahpunehneh please.
All th question no link one!
Don't even understand what th question is talking about. -.-
& I've lost 8 careless marks already.
Find diatance, I go use speed divded by time. -.-
It's speed times time luh! How dumb can I be. -_-

201 again with Ahtay & Jacyln.
Jacyln did stupid acts to make us laugh as usual.
Lai ah lai ah, LOL!

Back home after that & slept till 4 plus, shiok! :D
Prepared & went out with Mummy for dinner, then fetch Diana & went for tuition.

Tuition was fun! [:
I kept on saying 'lai ah lai ah' & Diana was laughing non-stop at me. Lol!
I saw a little insect right beside my arm & was like going to scream already.
Then Yq tried to catch it but missed for like 10 over times, HAHAHA.
After 10 mins, th insect appeared & he managed to catch it & throwwwwww it outside th window.
Yq couldn't tolerate us luh, cause we were sms-ing non stop, rofls.
He kept on peeking my inbox. -.-
Really did study & finally understand what is oxidising agent, finally. -.-
Maths was like, -.-
I wanna kill th person who created Graphs. ):!
Psyco Yq to on th television after that & used his computer. :D

Mummy brought us for supper & went back homeee. [:
I can't wait for friday & next tuesday! :D

No comments: