Monday, May 05, 2008

Taught Birdcow Maths yesterday.
Laughed about random stuffs I said yesterday, lol!
& we gossiped about some AUNTY who know nuts about studying.
I'm even better than her luh, lol! ;x

Studied with Diana & Yq through Msn & phone after that.
Was so funny please, Diana & me was like drawing th triangles & typing out th question for Yq
Asking him to teach us how to do.
& our drawing was like oh-so chio & he didn't know what we're drawing. -.-
Finally Baba came back & taught me how to do.
Baba to th rescue! :D

Maths Paper 1 was tough.
I got th paper & was like O.O
I practice Trigo last night & theres only one question regarding trigo. -.-
Left so many blanks luh. ):
I wanna get a B3. ): ): ): ):!
I don't wanna let all my efforts go down th drain! ):

Geography paper was WOW!
Opened th paper & I was like O.O
I don't even understand what th bloody question is asking. -.-
So I took a 30 mins nap before starting, lol!
25 marks all write cock. :D
Prepare to faillll.
I'm aiming for a D7 anyway, lol!

Went to 201 with Ahtay & Jacyln after exams.
Laughed about random stuffs again.
Jacyln's stupid acts was damn funny luh. -.-

Back home after that & sleeeeeeppp, tired please!
Browse through my physics notes awhile, then watch TV.
Who cares about Physics, LOL!
Nothing went into my brain by reading those notes anyway.
Just hope that th paper tomorrow will be easy.

Gonna sleep now, I'm damn tired after practising all those Maths questions for th pass few days.
Ja-naaaaa! :D

No comments: