Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures will be uploaded for this post.
Becuase Glovor asked me not to.
& I will be more enthu to do certain things when people ask me not to do it, lol!

Met up with Winnie at around 1pm & went to Glovor's house together.
Gossip so much with Winnie. Hahaha!
Called Glovor & he don't believe that we're outside his house as he just woke up.
It's until he opened his house door & gave that face, LOL!
His bed was super shiok luh, Winnie & me nearly fell asleep there.
Stupid Glovor kept on doing useless things & don't wanna go bath. Smelly ass. -.-
Ahfat came to join us after that & went out to buy things.

Was damn hyper when I was at the supermarket.
Glovor kept on pushing my head caused I kept on saying the "NO" thingy. LOL!
Back to Winnie's house after that for steamboat.



Wasn't feeling good cause I realised something while we were eating. ):
I hate you I hate you I hate you.
I need privacy luh please. _l_

Was feeling so damn sian & Glovor actually let me apply make up on him.
Kept on asking Winnie to help me but she say she scared Glovor angry.
I draw until shiok shiok please. Lol!
Ahfat only draw abit of eyeliner on him, the rest? Qiuyun. [:

I'll only show his photos with make ups at the end of the post.
(I guess 9 out of 10 of you guys just scrolled down to look at his pictures. -.-)

Kept on pestering them to go to Tampines Mall for movie cause I was feeling damn bloody sian. -.-
I fell down when we were chasin for the bus. -.-
Thanks Winnie for helping me with the wound. [:
Watched Indiana Jones. Glovor kept on appearing in the movie, Gut tao.
Winnie & me kept on complaining that it's damn sian cause we catch no ball what they're showing. -.-
So we started to di siao Glovor, lol!

Walked to Northpark after that.
Suddenly moodswing, was thinking about certain things.
Glovor kept on pestering me & ask me to tell him what is bothering me. -.-
Nothing lah pretty Brother, lol!

Lastly, my pretty Glovor!






So ohmytians de chio please. :D
He's sibei steady one luh.
Let me draw until oh-so chio already still pose for photo, lol!

Coaching again tomorrow, can only go home at 3.30.
Yes yes Glovor, I know you can go home at 12.30. -.-

I wanna turn back time. ):
I wish I wish.
Glovor! I promise you th cheerful Qiuyun will be back tomorrow. [:

No comments: