Thursday, May 15, 2008

Got back Combined science & Maths paper today.
Scored 40/100 for Combined Science & 59/100 for Maths Paper 2.
I'm gonna get a bigbig scolding from Yq. Lol.

Weather was so good for a nap today.
Slept for quite a number of times in th school hall.
But Glovor suddenly put his hand on my face & I woke up.
Second time, Jacyln came & sing to me, & I woke up.
Th third time was Diana.
Thanks to these great friends, I couldn't sleep peacefully. -.-

Glovor kept on pulling my hair today & I pulled back his for alot of times too.
My scalp hurts like fuck please. -.-
Khairi & Glovor kept on bullying me luh!
Shall take revenge tomorrow, heh.

201 with Diana & Jacyln after school.
Bought schoolo shoes, like finally!
Mine is worn out for like 9889734 years already.
I know I'm exaggerating. -.-

Back home after that.
Nap all th way from 4 till 11, lol!

Anyway, take a look at this super cute photo of Mr Goh!
Aww, I kinda miss him. ):

Tuition tomorrow, JB trip on Friday, East Coast trip on Saturday.
I can't wait! [:
I'm in th holiday moood already luh.
Failed 3 subjects out of 4 & I'm not even sad or whatever.
Hopeless Qiuyun, you shall aim for 30 points & below for O levels. -.-

Shall go sleep now, I'm still tired! Lol.
Toodles! [:

No comments: