Monday, May 12, 2008

I actually thought that theres school today.
If not for Ahtay, I'm going to look like some goondo & go to school alone today. -.-
& guess what?
I didn't remind Diana yesterday & I think she went to school today!
Hahahahaha.

Out to Bukit Merah with Mama to collect th tv.
Queenstown after that for shopping.
Bought a hoodie, like finally!
Wanted it for soooooo long already. [:
Finally got Ahtay's present from there, too.
MONKEY MONKEY SHIRT. Hahah.

East Point after that with father's side relatives.
It's boring to eat with them because we seldom meet up with each other.
Unlike my mother's side one.
Kaili, Kelvin, Kailing, all meet up already talk like chicken backsides one.
With my father's side one, I just kept quiet & ate.
Baba was complaining to me how he wish he didn't come in th first place. -.-

Ntuc after that, bought a hell loads of tidbits & candies.
Picnic time in class tomorrow! Hohos.

Theres tuition again tomorrow! Heh.
I can't waittttttttttttttt.
Toodles! [:

No comments: