Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sorry for not blogging for sucha long time.
I know it's only 4 days, but to me it's a very longggg period of time.
I didn't blog because I had MT intensive coaching for this past 4 days & I'm to tired to blog when I reach home, sorry!
'O' level chinese next Monday, oh god.
Work hard people! I'm aiming for an A2 & I doubt it's possible because I hardly pass Chinese. -.-
Wish me luck people! (:

Was pised off by Yq few days ago.
Becuase we was supposed to meet up for tuition.
He asked me to call him when I finish my coaching.
& when I finished my coaching, I called him & he didn't answer it.
I even went to his house with Diana as we thought that perhaps he could be sleeping or something.
Turned out he wasn't at home.
& we rang him up again, no answer. _l_

Th worst thing is that my Mama got so angry that she asked me to stop having tuition with him. ):
Nevermind, because I'm gonna look for a tuition with Diana soon! [:

Coaching was fun for th last 3 days, because I was being changed to a seat beside Chenghoo, & Ahtay was right infront of him! Hahah.
Mrs Tan is dumb man, she doesn't wanna let me sit behind, so I volunteered to sit beside Jacyln, but she don't allow because she thinks that I will talk to Jacyln.
Jacyln was sitting at th first row luh for goodyness sake. -.-
Then, she asked me to sit beside Chenghoo instead, how dumb can she be? LOL!

Was quite boring when I first changed my seat.
Ahtay was kind enough to lend me his phone to zilian because my phone's memory full already.
He don't take pics one luh, still got 300+ pictures space, lol!
Took 70+ pictures for th pass days & half of it is my zilian photos.
& th worst thing I did is that I changed his Wallpaper, Screensaver, Start up screen pictures, TO MINE, HAHAHA!

Another half is Ahtay's zilian photos.
His zilian is not he take himself one, is I take for him one.
Forced him to act cute, & he did!
I'm gonna post it up here soon. -evil laughs
Perhaps somebody will steal those pictures from my blog & enjoy it everyday.
Tsktsk.

Went to Tampines Mall with Ahtay, Diana & Ivan today.
Bk first, then for movie.
Watched Made Of Honour with them.
Ahtay was super cb when we were watching th movie.
Kept on making me laugh & pok my wound. -.-
Ivan said something real funny to Diana & I laughed like shit.
Laugh until Diana beat me. -.-

Back to school after that for Parent Teacher Conference.
My Mama nag & nag & nag, buey tahan please.
Reach home already still nag. -.-
Got back my report book, only Maths & Art pass. -.-
Overall marks 246/600.
Qiuyun ai zai, ai zai. Lol!

Went to Toa Payoh with relatives.
I bought a Barney Watch! -jumps around :D:D:D:D:D
But I don't like th strap because it's blue colour.
Saw a damn chio Hello Kitty MP4 for 128 bucks only.
Too bad Mama was at her office & I didn't bring much cash with me.
): ): ):
I need a MP3/MP4 luh, my phone's one super soft. -.-

E!hub again after that. -.-
Played awhile & went back homeeeeee.

Diana's Papa is bringing me out tomorrowwww.
Then Diana is coming to Simei to study.
Steamboat on Tuesday, with Glovor & Winnie, HOHOHOHO.
Chia Teck Yee, if you're gonna ask that bitch go, I'm gonna tell korkor euuuuuu bully me.
[:

No pictures, cause I'm tired & I want to sleep now.
Yesyes I know you people can't wait to see how Ahtay act cute.
Because he rarely does it, I will upload soon! :D
Gonna meet besties tomorrow or Sunday.
They're going to teach me Chineseeee. [:

No comments: