Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Chemistry paper was difficult like shit.
Those thing Yq taught us was useless, didn't even come out for th test. -.-
Maths Paper was easy, but didn't have th time to complete all th questions. ):

Diana's house after that, brought Junxiang down for lunch together & went to th playground to play after that.
Took videos, will upload soon.

Back home & was wanting to have a good sleep because exams are like finally over.
Theres only one paper left which is Chemistry & Physics MCQ.
But oh-so wonderful Mummy woke up & asked me what paper tomorrow?
I told her Art, & I'm not planning to go for it.
& did something to me.
& yes I'm chiong-ing like mother fucking shit now.

& I feel so pissed because Ahtay, Diana & Martin is not going to school tomorrow.
Screw Art.

No comments: