Wednesday, April 29, 2009

:)

I was a retard today.
I brought the wrong books to school cause I packed with the thursday timetable. -_-
Thursday is 10 to 6pm and today is only 9 to 12pm.
Imagine how much extra book I brought to school. Tamade. -_-

School was fun today ahha.
Dfund lecture sucks today. Shermaine & me couldn't understand shit.
We started bitching about alot of people. Lol!

Lunched after school with Aidan, JJ & Shermaine.
Then I walked to East point with Aidan & Shermaine.
The sun is fking hot. -.- But it was fun haha, kept on talking non stop.
Shermaine went for work and we went to pet safari.
He kept on saying I'm siao cause I did lol stuffs, haha.
Walked home after that and toh-ed on bed till 6.

My ears hurt cause I'm watching drama plus listening to alot of dogs barking on Skype. -.-
Longgg day tmr. 10 to 6pm omfggggg. T_T

No comments: