Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 2

Today was boring.
Director's speech and details about our course.
And my stomach was being bitch today.
I don't know what it is, no not shit, not hungry also, no appetite to eat. -.-
Was feeling very cold but I was perspiring like mad.
Loved mass dance so much, but was resting while the others were dancing.
Climb stairs also nearly want die liao. Imagine I must hop around. -_-
Should have skipped today's orientation.
But something made it worthwhile going. Haha. :)

Last day tomorrow, gonna collect our card tomorrow and omg I realised our faces will be appearing on the card.
And I used that passport photo. -.-
I'm still not used to my bare face I don't know why.
Everything I look into the mirror, something is still missing. -.-
Gonna redo it again? Rachel wants to go too, heh. :)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Songhan! :)

9pm! Off to watch my dyt on teebee hehe. Bye!

No comments: