Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sian.

Another boring day at school.
Was so bored that I rather play hp games when we were in the lab.
Was so bored that I don't even wanna go home.
Was so bored that I sent my classmates to the bus stop and accompany them to wait for their bus to come.
Was so bored that I asked Tay to come all the way to the bus stop just to accompany me to walk back to Tp again. Lol.
Was so bored that we decided to wait for the rest of them to go home together.
Was so bored that we just walked around Tp randomly to kill time.
Was so bored that we came out with something very lol while we were in the library. HAHA.
Poly life is veryyyy boringggg.

Bought 2 more books again wtf.
The weight is killing me.

And I didn't get to meet Rachel again.
That bitch was sleeping when I called her.
I'm talking on the phone with her now and she couldn't stop singing this stupid thai song. -.-


ที่รัก พริกไทย -

We're gonna cut our hair together haha. ;)

Tomorrow will be better I guess.
All of us end at the same time. Heh. :)

No comments: