Friday, April 03, 2009

Day 3

Had a free mrt pass today!
Shit it please we took at least 15 bucks worth of mrt rides.
And I hateee taking mrt rides zz.

Went 101! Didn't wanna go at first but since we're passing we went.
And when we were leaving I walked pass a guy and the guy looked nice so I kept on staring at him LOL.
Then he looks familiar, but wearing shades so I couldn't figure out who he is.
Then he took off his shades and it turned out to be Yan Yalun omfg faints.
He was alone lol Mummy kept on asking me to go take picture with him but was too paiseh to do that. -_-

Saw the mei shi da san tong that guy also.
Lol forgot his name, but he looked soso much nicer in person.
I told Mummy I will die peacefully if I saw Jay Chou and Mike He too. Lolol. :)

Someone mistaken me as a Korean just now lol~ I think he pat jiao.
I walk into the shop he said 'ah neh ha seyo'
then point to stuffs then keep ahpunehneh yo, ahnehahneh yo to me.
LOL then i replied 'I'm a singaporean.'
Then he oh at me then continue speaking chinese.

I'm really sick now, flu & cough non stop.
Weather here sucks, yesterday night was a damn 14 degrees :/

No comments: