Monday, April 20, 2009

1st day in tp :)

I saw lots of people at tp today! Haha. :)

Lecture was boring shit, quadratic equations & completing the square wtf. -.-
Kenneth told us tutorial was bring cancelled, so I met Dino & Sh for lunch.
In the end Dino & Sh told me today have, so I kpkb them ask them confirm, if not I sure kill them, lol.
Confirmed and I rush back to find my classmates.
Classmate called the lecturer and she asked him to email her instead cause she isn't free now. Lol wtf.
So we heck care and went to have lunch.
In the end another classmate sms me, she told me whole class there already, except for us. -.-

So we went and was late, and yay my name was being highlighted.
Late 2 more times and it's gonna affect my GPA.
What a nice gift for my 1st day in tp. :)

I ended at 4, was supposed to meet Rachel but I was lazy to travel to her house. -.-
So I called bitch, he told me he's going somewhere else later and I was like,
'I DON'T CARE, I WANNA MEET YOU.'
He asked me to wait at the general office and I replied,
'I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS THE ONE YOU REFERRING TO.'
Then he asked me to wait for him at a place, I don't rmb where isit. I replied
'I DON'T CARE I DON'T WANNA WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU NOW, I WANT GO FIND YOU.'
In the end I managed to find him and the minute I saw him I was like 'FUCK YOU', and he said 'FUCKER' at the same time.
So the FUCK was really loud cause both of us shout together.
And alot of people were staring at us cause we were in the library LOL.

From his blog "ok.. so i was going to down to the library to purchase a copy of the booklet for tomorrow's lecture when qiuyun called me. sadly dear friend didn't had a sense of direction. insisting the general office was next to the mushroom and the library was not beside it. i offered to go look for her after getting the booklet but seems like her legs went spastic and she could not stand still.. finally making it to the library after i got the booklet, her arrival was ushered with a loud "fuck you!" and me with an obliging "fucker!". *stares* not quite the lime-light i was anticipating. lol.."

Yes quite obvious his english is much more better than mine. -.-

In the end I accompanied him to wait for something from 4 to 7 at a place called 'somewhere else', lol.
Another bitch came at 5 plus, and then another bitch came at 6.
I stayed throughout the 3 hours k, so you better love me more.
Kfc after that and we saw someone who looked like me.
Luckily real life don't look like. Lol. :)
Walked, bus, walked, home. Talk & talk non-stop as usual.
It'll be great if the 4 of us get into the same class.
I miss secondary school life soso much. :/

Aww I saw Rachel's blog post, sorry girl. Will meet up soon k. :)



Saw this photo in bitch's phone today.
Our favourite photo among all those photos we've took before.
This was during Sec 3, innocent bo. Haha.



Browsed through my photos and I saw this.
I miss him very, very muchhhhhh.

No comments: