Sunday, April 26, 2009

F.

Slept till 1 today nia, thought I will wake up earlier or something.
I tried to call Evelyn again but couldn't get through.
Fuck her, my 60 bucks.
Mummy asked me to forget about that 60 bucks.
60 bucks still money leh. ):
I can redo my extensions twice/I can buy 5 more pairs of lens/I can get the cute bag I saw at T1/I can bring Wendy for steamboat twice!
And working at that shitty place with the ignorant Richard ain't easy.

And my pay, my weekend job pay.
And the money someone still owe me.
I really need money. Fuck all of you.
金钱伤感情(?), how true.

My presentation is due next monday omgggg.
Sibei stress, I don't know how to start.
Although the topic is about 'Blogging', but still, I don't know how to start.
ZZZZZZZZZ.

I nua-ed at home and hougang-ed at night.
Mood wasn't really good.
There's this little boy at hougang.
Whenever I go there I'll play with him.
But he pulled my bag today and I shouted very loud at him.
And after that he kept on running away from me. LOL.
Lol just a little boy, I don't even know his name, so I'm not guilty at all. :)

And I don't like to go hougang.
I saw that face and it was so awkward again. Zzzz.

Changed my blogsong! Bitch complained to me that he's sick of that song, aha.
And I realised I'm god.
I did something woohoo just now and I don't feel bad or whatsoever.
After I made that person leave the mass conver, I just 'haha' and alt tab to another conver. :)

I'm so bored I'm playing msn games with a dog. Lololol.

No comments: