Tuesday, April 14, 2009

:)

Another day spent at Rachel's house.
That bitch wore her lenses to sleep again and I accompanied her to the doctor again.
Went to supermarket to buy food and back to her house to cook!



Sausage, crab ball, fishball, meatball and crab sticks, lolol.



Penne! She's really good at cooking this.



While cooking, this irritating terrorist kept on wanting us to sayang her. -.-



Out come.

In the end, we only managed to finish half of it?
The rest she brought to bf house lol.
Cooked brocolli soup also, v nice!
I kept on saying 'Chel I think I genius.' and 'Chel, I think you retarded'
Lolol she kept on ignoring me. -.-
Took pictures and laughed around, and we tried to photoshop someone's picture LOL laughed like shit.

I removed my lash extensions!
Half of it came off due to some stupid reasons. -.-



Spot the big freckle on my eye lolol.

Feel very weird without it, like something missing. -.-
Can glue it back but I chose to take it off.
Since tomorrow's school, I wanna step one good girl.
Okay, I know it's not convincing at all. Lol.

Orientation tomorrow omg. -.-
Meeting Tay at 7.20 which means I've to wake up at 6.45. -__________-

No comments: