Monday, April 27, 2009

:)



Hello!

I sat beside Aidan during lecture and lolol I couldn't concentrate please.
I was laughing most of the time.
And after that I'll have to ask him to explain to me. -.-
Managed to skip presentation! Have to hand it in next week though. Urghhhh.

After school was being spent with Bitch, took aloooot of photos and we deleted alooooot of it too.
Laughed and took pictures to spend a boring hour waiting for Babooseng.
He came and we spent another hour laughing about those funny times we spent during secondary school days.

I saw Huiting when I was at the stairs and I was so excited lolol.
Bus-ed to Tm to meet Pisai and dabao LJS to her house!
Was supposed to go to her house to help her with her studies and do my presentation.
But as usual, we spent time bitching, watching teevee, laughing & taking photos with her webcam. Lolol.

Back home after that and I received a 'Call me' sms from Yq.
Turned out he's stucked at camp till this weekend. Awwww. Lol!
I asked a retard to call in and LOL laugh till bth.
We're talking about lol stuffs about someone.
And we managed to make that retard speechless. Weehoo.

Nice song intro-ed by Yq.
Actualy it's nice but v long never hear, he suddenly intro. Haha. :)


du jia ji yi - 陈小春chun chun

School tomorrow @ 10am omfggggg. -.-

No comments: