Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teedeetoo.

End at 1 today, met up with the guys and lunched together.
I smell something familiar when I walked pass IT school.
Turned out to be the smell of the hand soap in evss. Lol!
Soap in hokkien is Sab bun but I mispronounce it as Sah buu.
And Sh kept on disturbing me with it. Say I wash bath with Sah buu, lol nb.

Walked pass cca fair and into the library for aircon. Lol!
Jiaowei there & stuffs. :)
Rachel came to look for me at the library ehhe. :)
Stupid girl was lost at first, hahaha.

Went to pasir ris inter with her and then mrt-ed to t1 to meet the guys again.
9 of us! Machiam evss gathering, aha!
Home-d after that.

Shermaine & me talked about sharing lockers hehe, gonna ask more people to share together, if not 30 a month very chor.
Imagine you see a red card when you open the locker, a skull and F4 being drawn on the card.
Ok not funny.
I'm tired, tomorrow 10am to 6pm zz. -.-
Byebyebye.

No comments: