Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 1

I didn't sleep at alllll last night omg.
I went to bathe at 5 and I watched tv from 6 to 7! -.-
Then I went down to meet Tay and bus-ed to tp to met Sh, Ks, Adrian.

Orientation was reallll tiring.
Was v bored at first. Then I saw Sharmaine!
Was like OMG finally someone I knew, and I asked her to sit beside me haha. :)
4 years in East view, I realised I've never ever talk to her before. -.-

After that we went out and omg was fking hot.
Learnt mass dance, LOL fking fun.
I was jumping around like a crazy women, and when it reaches the part you've to run in circles with your partner, I scream and scream and screammmm, lol. :)
Stupid Tay was beside me while we were learning the dance.
And he kept on disturbing me cause I'm gonna do the dance with the guy beside me, lol fk you!

And I couldn't stop staring at a guy dancing, lol the way he dance damn cute, I asked Tay to look at him, he agreed that he's cute too and kept on staring at him LOL.

I made new friends! Hehe. :)
Desmond & Wk kept on making the class laugh today.
So was the 2 girls from china & myanmar.
I guess there's about 30 ppl in my class, only 7 girls including me. -_-

Kfc and then bus-ed to 201.
I took bus 11 home with Tay, haha!

Overall today was quite boring.
Hate those cheers & everything, they kept on reapeating it over and over again when I was perspiring like a dog. -.-
Only the dance part was fun haha!
There's a 2 hour director's speech tomorrow omfg.
Have to wear jeans somemore, FK IT.

K I'm tired nowwwwww, bye!

No comments: