Sunday, April 26, 2009

Suay

Damn unlucky these few days.
Firstly, I was broke.
Secondly, I couldn't contact those people who owe me money. (Fuck this)
Then yesterday, my iBanking device went missing.
I suddenly remembered I gave another account number to them, so my pay will be deposited into another account.
I don't want it to go to my account cause I'll spent it. Lol.
So I wanted to check on the net and the.device.went.missing.
I can't update my passbook.
Cause reason I applied iBanking is because I lost my passbook. -_-
WHY DOES MY THINGS GO MISSING SO EASILY?

And I kept on going out with Rachel which made me use my nets very often to pay for our stuffs.
And the money in my account just kept on decreasing.
Most of our money was being spent on good food. Lol!
Dad usually give me my monthly allowance after 1st of every month.
But today, the 26th. I've no choice but to ask my dad for money.
I used to save alot, why did I change to such a horrible person. -.-

Replace passbook need 15 bucks, the stupid device need 20 bucks.
Lol money hates me, money hateeesssss me. -_-

And just now I went to change my mouse's battery and suddenly the mouse went haywire.
New battery inserted but it isn't working. Up lorry liao. -_-
WHY SO SUAY. Zzz.
So pissed off now. School again tomorrow and there's presentation wah fuck it.

No comments: