Friday, April 10, 2009

:D

Tampines 1 with Rachel today, both of us spend a total of more than a hundred there.
Rachel spent more of course, lol.
Kept on seeling familiar faces there. I saw Kaijing omgggg! Was very happy haha, miss him v v much!
Will see him soon at Tp yay. :)

Lunch-ed at BBQ Chicken, Rachel's fish sucks like ninabeh.
I exchange with her halfway lor, I know I'm nice. Say I'm nice, say it.
Pictures! lol took quite alot but these are those 'clear ones'
The rest is all screwed up, thanks to my lcd screen, we couldn't even see how the picture looks like lol, only ½ of the screen can be seen.
Another half pms, sometimes have sometimes don't have. -.-







Rachel's photo so clear lor, mine like shit, this proves that I'm a better photographer lolol.
She kept on asking me to comb my hair today lolol, kept on ki siao-ing and my hair went v messy, center parting HAHAHA.

Stupid mall started to get bored so headed back to her house.
No one was at home, not even her maid.
Played with webcam lolol. Was bored, so I started to do retard things myself.
So I was v crazy there, I kept on screaming and swaying here & there, scratching her dogs & bouncing around LOL.
I can't stand being around in a quiet environment when I'm in a happy mood. -_-
Must do something to laugh, even if it's laughing at myself, I will still do it. LOL.

Ok done blogging I'm sosososososoooooooooooo tired.
East Coast Park tomorrow weeeeeeee. Got to sleep early.

Anyway, Happy birthday to that dan bai out there. Haha.
Lau niu lurbbbb euuuu deep deep.
Lol I suddenly thought of 'ivan won't twit derr.' HAHAHA F OFF.
This is cow language, so I guess only this dan bai knows what I'm referring to lolol.

Bye!

No comments: