Saturday, April 11, 2009

stfu

I became poh zeh yee girl last night, lol!
Suddenly remembered physic's formula & stuff, I miss school v v much!
Talk till 9am, so I slept at 9am and woke up at 12.30? or 1pm? I forgot.
Veryyyy tired. -_-

Was supposed to go Ecp but 2pm it started to rain. -.-
Went to Tampines 1 instead, yeah again.
I saw Rachel! Ran to her haha, something happened to her and she asked me out today but I promised my Mummy to accompany her today.
So yeah, she was with Bear & co.! Ahhh will be very fun if I'm with them lor.
Saw alot of familiar face again.
I saw her* lol, and Qh! I walked pass her, wanted to go back but it was too crowded. -.-

Went into Sony! And I asked the guy whether I can get my camera fixed with no warranty card.
And he said yes, cause data is all inside the computer. WOOHOOO.
But must wait 2 weeks then can send for repair. -.-

Went to arcade, played with the table hokey thingy? Don't know what's the game called.
Then there's this guy who kept on sticking onto me like super glue, the game was v exciting LOL so I didn't care.
Then the body stick onto me for quite sometime.
I turned around and I saw Weekian omg!
Haha that fucker, missed him soso much.

Hougang again and sth happened, Kelvin & Uncle kept on disturbing me, bth. -.-
Sibei zzz please, makes me don't wanna go there next time.
Everytime I see those faces I will be very quiet, so.not.me.
Family likes to go there so no choice.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments: