Saturday, May 02, 2009

:)

Class ended at 5 yesterday. :D
Lol yesterday was damn fun, especially the part I said the same thing with Shermaine.
Laughed like shittos! And the part I dance with the hood during lab. LOL!
I loveee my classmates. Aha. :)
We're gonna wear hoodie next monday! Hehe. :)

Met up with the guys & headed to t1.
Spent time doing lol stuff while waiting for Rachel.
Lunched there and sat down on a random staircase to chit chat.

I saw my Uncle at inter ahha, went to his house.
Regretted going there cause Mum came to fetch us to Hougang after that. _l_
Reached home and toh-ed on bed straight.

Missed class outing today, heard that they went to sentosa, aha.
I went to expo with my family instead, was veryyy boring. -.-

Then I received an sms
?: Hi, care to make friends? Gordon here.
Me: Gordon?
?: Yeah.
Me: Which? Whose friend?
?. No one, i just anyhow press the number.
Me: Lol wtf.
?: What's your name?
Me: Kumar.
?: Lol Fuck you! You cb qiuyun, hahah.
Me: Knew it, who are you?
?: Guess, haha.
Me: How to guess, -.- Guy or girl?
?: No clues will be given.
Me: K then, bye.

Then I kept on wondering who that person is.
I thought it'll be my classmate as all of us wrote our numbers on a piece of paper and photocopy it.
Turned out to be Rachel lol wtf. -.-
Lol she's really retarded.
She's at msia now zzz. I miss you bitch.

Hougang again after that. I kept on playing the soccer game with my cousin.
Laugh and scream like retards.

I can sense a very boringggg weekend ahead. -_-

No comments: