Saturday, May 30, 2009

:)


Presentation day.
Karl looks like a lawyer lol.
Shermaine's epic expression.
My side/back view.
And Joel's sibei xialan face.

School, Rachel's house, Tampines 1, Evss, TM, Ntuc, Rachel's house, School library, Hougang, home.
Ice cream + Carl's Jnr + Steamboat + chocolate milk + blueberry tea + satay + orange juice.
Sums up my day. :)

As usual, I force food on myself whenever I feel fucked up to make myself feel better.
I'm sorry Rachel I kept on being an indian today. Black faceee shooo. :(
Bought any-o-how stuffs from Ntuc and went to mess her kitchen up again. Haha.

Studying with Joel at the library was fun man.
Kept on laughing non-stop, 80% of the time I was laughing. Lol!
He taught me alot., and I really mean ALOT. Thanks Jojoteck. :)

Weekends arrived! But sighh I have to pia my studies due to term tests.
I'm meeting my bitched tomorrow man, Tay's gonna teach me functions wee! Love you bitchhh. :)

No comments: