Saturday, May 16, 2009

:)

4 days of squash, tuesday to friday. Fun but tiring.
My legs aching like mad, I couldn't even climb up the stairs properly yesterday. -_-

My phone drop into the basin yesterday. -_-
Phone went dead and Rachel brought me a spare phone and came to meet me. :)
Played squash again woahhhahahha, I made a fool out of myself yesterday HAHA!
I kiap tissue on my forehead :) very irritating la, the sweat kept on touching my eyes.

Rachel brought her dogs along, went to pet safari @ simei as usual to get their nails cut.
Then lepak at void deck while waiting for my mum.
Mummy came and we talk talk about trip to genting.
We plan to go together, LOL.
My parents and my friends! :) :)

My phone's alright now heh, I'm a genius, lolol.
Waiting for Puki to call me to go out to studyyyy.
I am bored and hungry and tired. -_-
I miss eating maggi mee, shall cook it now. Lol. byeeeeee.

No comments: