Tuesday, May 05, 2009

:)


(Q905!)
Karl, Kayla, Razis, Joel, Afiq, Jiajun, Zayd, Aidan, me & Shermaine.

My classmates are nice people man, aha.
The guys played soccer yesterday after lessons.
Girls just stayed at the side and chit chat.
Aisha was really enthu, kept on cheering herself. LOL bth her.

I was late today, starts at 10 and I woke up at 10. -.-
Today was funny shit, we kept on saying one of our classmate kena swine flu, kept on pai chi him.
Shermaine was most epic, when he passed her book to her, she kept on walking backwards LOL.
All thanks to Aidan's sms telling me he kept on coughing and sneezing. -_-

I got my ez link card already.
The.photo.is. -_-
We took the lift back down and Cherine received a call.
So I started screaming lol.
Joel screamed back and all of them keep kpkb. LOL fucking funny.
Gonna study with them after lessons tomorrow! :)

I wanna meet Rachel, I want my orangey sibei cute ahpuneh keychain. Ha! :)
Anyw, yesterday was Jh's birthday.
Happy birthday dog! 18 liao siollxzsx.

No comments: