Sunday, May 10, 2009

:)

Happy Mother's day hoho.
Celebrate it yesterday at hougang, had dinner with my family.

Went over to Aidan's house with Joel today to do our wrtoral.
Jitao no mood do, I was playing poker, restaurant city and blog hopping.
And the both of them watching videos and playing KOF. Lol.
But after that I did some of it. :)

Caden joined us for dinner.
After that went back to take that puki's bike and he tombang me back to my house.
He ask me to sit on the handle then lean back, lol his pattern.
Damn fun but fucking scary, kept on screaming like nobody's business.
"Can you fucking stop screaming?"
I heard this sentence for countless of times from him. Lolol!
Butt sibei pain when I got down the bike. -_-
Thanks anyway. Pukiii maaaaaa.

Now I'm at home doing nothing.
I'm staring at my wrtoral book and I don't know what to do.
I feel like crying, I don't wanna study anymore. -_- _l_

No comments: