Sunday, May 17, 2009

:)



Hello!

Haha love that photo so much damn coooool.
My right leg's being a bitch. :/

Met up with Aidan at simei, I was half an hour late lol.
Headed to Airportttt. Joel came, Macs & then walk around randomly to look for power sockets.
Find until vomit blood. -.-
Settled down @ Coffee Bean and Aidan left super early. -.-

Mummy came to fetch me after that and went to hougang againnnnn.
I played a round of pool after like months.
Kaili kept on feeling me biscuits to give me power lolol. -_-
I'm left with 6 balls when the game ended. Tamade panty high.

Home home home after that.
I'm so bored now I'm helping Joel with his wrtoral.
Next week's my turn! Hate it.
His topic is Plastic surgery.
I want leh, if I have the money lol.
Make my nose sharper, and double eye lids on my right eye!
My left side is double and right side is single, weird right. -_-

I wanna be a plastic surgeon in the future! Haha damn cool la.
But I don't think I will, must study real hard and I'm afraid of seeing bloood. -_-

I am soooo boredddddd! Zzz.
Changing my blogskin soon. Heh. :)

No comments: