Monday, May 25, 2009

:)

Went over to Aidan's house at 3 plus, ChungRui and Zaf was there doing bike suffs.
Ride around his house with Yongquan awhile.
Both of them left and went back to do my presentation with Aidan.
Managed to finish more than half of it, thanks to him forcing me non-stop.
If not I will continue doing my usual stuffs on the computer, haha!

Went to Pasir Ris to meet Angela & Zaf, went playground to lepak.
Wanted to play hotel626 but internet connection was damnnnn slow.
Talk talk laugh laugh and disturb each other.
Angela and me keep bastard Zaf and Aidan. Zaf and Aidan keep bastard Angela & me.
Lol all of us can take jokes one siah, not bad. :)
Left with Aidan at 12 plus, bus back to tamp and gong jiao wei till my Mummy came to fetch me home. :D

Presentation, XXL chicken, bubble tea and squash tomorrow.
Can't wait. :)

No comments: