Monday, May 18, 2009

:)

Photobucket

Silly girl came to look for me after lessons.
She's always the one coming down to meet me.
I've never ever went to her school to meet her before.
Lol! Love you la girl. :)

Pasir Ris with her & Aidan.
Told Aidan about my problems during the bus ride.
He kept on asking me not to cry, lol.
Met up with Zaf, did his bike things and headed to Whitesands.
Settled down at Mac to chit chat. :)

Rachel's house after that.
Watch The Tattooist together. Damn gross. -.-
Rachel's dogs sibei irritating, keep irritate us.
Aidan kept on kena shock by both dogs. His facial expression is totally priceless. LOL.

Left @ 10 plus.
Saw Aihua at inter! Talk from the minute we see each other till she reach her house lift. Lol!

Mood isn't really good these few days, alot of things around me was being screwed up.
I'm sorry if I threw temper at you or whatsoever k, didn't mean to do so.

Ciao!

No comments: