Friday, May 29, 2009

:))

I failed my 1st CKT quiz, a beautiful 18/50.
Term test need week.
But my studying mood isn't here.
I need to learn how to start concentrating on certain things.

Didn't go for squash training today, went to study instead.
I need to cut down on the number of trainings I attend due to my skin problems.
It's getting worst omg. :( I can't perspire, I have weird skin..

I soldered my hair today lol.
You know the tool to melt metals? I was soldering the thingy and my hair fell onto it.
LOL, I am so dumb. -___-

I made Aidan laughed like mad today on our way to lepak and back to simei.
I asked him whether he've seen such a girl like me and he shook his head while laughing silently with his mouth open. LOL.
I was super high today man, another memorable day. :)

I'm going back to Evss tmr! To meet Rachel and yadayada, her PTC tmr.
I'm gonna see sooo many retarded teachers.
I can't wait to see Santha and give her the most fucked up face ever. :)

No comments: