Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1000th post!



Shermaine & me! :)

My 1000th post sey, I actually last with a blog for so long heh. :)
Yesterday was a horror. -.-
I slept at 5, thanks to wrtoral, nabei.
If Aidan & Joel never help i think I don't need to sleep siah.
They do like a fast only! Anyway thanks!
Yesterday was the 1st damnnnn crazy day ever since poly life started.
While walking to another bus stop. LOl fucking funny, laugh until stomach damn pain.

Lunched with classmates and soccer after school today.
905 like a united uh? Haha. :)

Went over to funan to collect lappy weeee. :)
Then went over to East point to meet Aidan & his friends.
All his friends damn funny, especially Wilson lolol.

OK I NEED TO SLEEP NOW THERES SQUASH TOMORROW, 10AM TO 10PM AHHH NI NA BEIII. BYEBYEBYE.

No comments: