Monday, March 09, 2009

Work againnnn.

Work was fun, boss was nice, but sigh just 2 days.
Next week, I've to cope with another new environment & new people.
But I'm sociable HAHA, so it's not a big problem for me. :x

I always get fat when I work, I'm like 3 kgs away from my weight during medical checkup.
Which is like last thursday, just 4 days away and I gain 3kg, omg.
But the day I have medical checkup, I came home and took my weight again and I'm like 2kgs heavier already.
Perhaps my weighing machine is faulty. LOL.
Serious! I can take my weight before I shit, and after I shit I take my weight again, and I lost 2 kgs!
LOL MY SHIT WEIGHS 2KG HAHAHA.

I ate like 4 meals yesterday.
I always feel veryvery hungry when I'm working.
Even now, I'm eating while blogging! Beehoon soup yum.
I'm eating like 2 portions. Very hungry.
And I just ate porridge right before I sleep ytd, lol!

But I stand for 8 hours yesterday, walking around non stop and serving customers, but the weight gain is OMG.
Not just 4 I guess, there's still donuts, sour plums, and kfc omg!
The people there kept on buying food.
Ahhhhhhhhh.

Worst thing is boss don't even care whether I'm doing my work anot, I can just walk off and get drinks outside and he won't give a damn about me.
He'll just ask me to buy more and all of us can share. Lol!
I'm working at another place fyi, not Katong! It's located at Bedok.
And there's familiar faces walking pass me but I didn't call out. Lol.

I work with 2 ppl from china, 1 from shanghai, 2 from msia & 2 from sg!
And surprisingly both the china-ians(lol) are nice!
But I still have bad impression of people from china. Ahem.

I slept till 2 today which is veryvery shiokkk, damn tired!
408's bbq tomorrow. Not sure whether I'm going anot, must wait till tomorrow then can confirm.
Because if she's going, I'm not.
Having her around will give me bad luck uh, ahem. :)

Met up with Kaili & Kian few days ago, did alot of catching up. :)
Weichong was tehre, wah bth when I saw him, couldn't stop laughing.
His face still as kuku, lol!

Off for now, byebyeeybeybeybeybeyebee :)

No comments: