Sunday, March 01, 2009

I want an electronic piano!

I only slept for 2 hours last night cause I'm afraid I couldn't get to sleep tonight.
I need to wake up early tomorrow! So I must make myself realllllyyyyy tired today.
And I'm really am now, at 9+pm. Wow right. Lol!
Was supposed to meet Mar & Wendy just now but I went home instead.
Sorry girls, was too tired!

I spent the whole day with Mummy today, talked soooooo damn much.
I told her how I felt about _____, after tolerating for so long.
I guess she understands how I'm feeling.
Cause she kept quiet and let me rant while crying. -.-
Usually she will say I'm very naive & that person is doing this for my own good. -.-

I told her about getting a electronic piano and she says ok.
I wanted an electronic one cause I can adjust the volume softer.
As I'm an owl and I'm awake at night. -.-
I don't wanna disturb people while playing! Haha.
The soft pedal for the normal piano is useless for me cause I press the keys very hard sometimes.
I need an electronic one so I can control the sound!

And it's wayyyyyy cheaper LOL.
As I guess I'll neglect the piano after a year or so and Mummy will start nagging about me wanting it sooo much and now I'm not using it, wasting money & etc. -.-
So it's better to spend 600 bucks on a electronic one rather than 2k-3k on a normal one.
The naggings from her will be so much lesser.

But Mummy kept on saying that if you want a piano then get a real one.
Cause the sound is nicer & blahblahblah. -.-
But I told her the reasons and she just ignored me & kept on thinking where to place the piano. -.-
And she decided on the living room.
Omg. My living room is damn scary at night. The red lights & everything.
And my house is veryyy windy. Sibei spooky, I don't want. -.-
I want a electronic one, can put inside my room. Much more better.
And she told me she want me to teach her LOL.

She told me to ask Daddy whether he allows, then we decide which one to get.
Cause he's paying for it. And he said okay.
Oh god I have wonderful parents hehe. :) :)

Training for work will be at 8.30am tomorrow OMG.
At Clementi somemore, nabei. Must wake up at 6.30 tomorrow lor.

It's a job that I don't even know where I'm working at & what the working hours are like.
And I signed the contract already, cbye. -.-
Must pay them back the pay if I don't follow the rules & yada yadaaaa.
Dumb right? What to do, I don't know how to reject such a nice guy like Ryan. HAHAHA.
At least now I know I'll be occupied for 3 days in a week.
Not doing nothing and rot at home. :)

Going for medical checkup tomorrow.
Rachel is accompanying me! Miss that bitch sooooo much. :)

OKAY JESSLYN IM DONE SO STOP DRAWING STUFFS TO ME ON MSN.

No comments: