Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip to hell. :)

I'm at hell now. LOL.
Everything here is in chinese & i hateee it cause I can't read it. ZZZZ.
I took alot of pictures of this hell place! Hehe. Will upload it when I reach homeee.
I took out Bro's lappy and tried to connect to a random internet and TADAA MY MSN LOGS IN!
I :O and then I :D

I was feeling soooo bored at the airport just now that I webcam-ed with Chenghoo.



Haha so funny please! The cleaner kept on standing behind me and staring at the screen.
I didn't know until Chenghoo told me.
I was laughing like a retard at the airport just now.
Chenghoo also laugh till whole face red like monkey backside.

I took the same plane with F! It's a boyband, guess the name! :)
& I was like 0.5m close with W omgomgzzzz faints.
I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW HIM PLEASE.
I wasn't feeling excited about this trip, face was all gloomy, no mood at all.
Until I saw them and I got very high LOL~

& sorry to those people who believed that I'm commiting suicide ytd LOL.
Lolol especially Wk, I'm sosososo sorry hahhaa.
He asked me where I was going and I said hell.
He asked me why and I pom alot of shitass problems.
And he kept on asking me to think properly and not to do silly things lol~
I think you're gonna kill me when you see this. -_-
But at least I kept the p so you must forgive me for doing such retard things LOL.

Ate aloooooot today omg. Moi stomach, moiiiii stomach! -_-
I'm eating while blogging too lol!
Shilin's chicken cutlet is v v nice! And smelly tofu.
Lol imagine the weight gain when I step on the weighing machine at home after the trip. -.-
My Mummy kept on saying 'Now say want eat. Reach home liao kpkb say want lose weight.'
She kept on speaking hokkien in the stupid tone and I kept on asking hr to shut up LOL.


I'm v tiredddddd! I caught toys from arcade for my bitches haha.
Red, green & blue! :)
Bought 2 back packs today! Colourful polka dots another in a v nice shade of baby pink!
I wanted red but Mummy kept on insisting that pink is nicer, so yeah, haha.
It's really cheap, $12.50. Bugis selling this kind of backpacks at 30-50?
I'm tired all of a sudden. kthxbai.

No comments: