Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Short post.

Went to Rachel house and cab to bbq pit with Bear, Rachel & Weihong.
Kept on disturbing Bear about some chiobu at him. And he disturbed me when Rayson came. -.-
I was feeling sad, Bear & Derrick tried to make me laugh by singing, in the end both of them fell down together LOL, I don't know why. And that made me laugh.

Talktalktalk and we link to someone going to Zouk last week LOL.
Rachel laughed like. -.- lol that bitch.

Went to ride for 1 round alone and my mood changed again.
Rachel cried, then Derrick said 'Don't cry, latter not pretty already.'
Then Rachel look at him and he 'WA REALLY NOT PRETTY LIAO'
And Rachel lol like mad while crying at the same time. -.-

Pictures with Vanessa, she kept on snapping candid shots of us and said 'This will be appearing in your facebook in a few days time.' -.-
Will get pictures from her and upload it here. :)
Overall, bbq was fun, I met alot of nice people there. :)

Weekian went to Sis's class chalet.
No I didn't go, for some reasons I felt I'm not wanted to be there.

I slept late last night cause I was trying to play finish a piano score.
And today I managed to memorize it.
Working on another v v v v hard piece, seems impossible cause it's really fking hard. -.-
But I will try, for the sake of something. Aha.

No comments: