Monday, March 16, 2009

Bored

Work today was bad. But sales was good.
Sluts over there is oh my gawd, feel like their eyes out whenever they give me the look.
Or probably slap them and let there 1 inch powder & blusher fall off.

I've never ever worked with such people before.
It was so bad that I told boss I skip my one hour break just to leave an hour earlier.
THANK GOD I DID THAT.
& omfg I'm gonna be there again next friday fuckfuckfuck.

I miss chinatown so much man, the people there are so much nicer.
I met this lil boy yesterday and he asked me to help him make up, and he chose the RED lipstick and ask me to apply for him. My n73's camera wasn't working.
Thank god Mummy was there, I used her phone to take a picture with him. :)
Will upload soon, his name is Jinheng, veryvery cute!

IT fair today again, was feeling so pissed off while choosing laptop again.
I ask those salesman 'Is there any laptop which is good & light?'
They o.o at me & said no. -.-
So that dog sms-ed and told me a laptop and I went to get it straight without considering.
Mummy was like 'Who is he? Why he say buy this one then you want this one.' Lol.
And I went to look for Martin & Tay again.
There was this girl standing beside Martin, I thought she was someone else when I saw her backview.
But when I saw her frontview, she was pretty, the boys agreed too, and she turned out to be his friend. :)
Mummy was like 'Is that her? Is that her?'
Lol damn funny.
And Martin's balls are growing, slow but yeah they're growing!
OH SHIT I BLOGGED ABOUT MARTIN AGAIN.

I spammed alot of liang teh today cause I'm going kbox with Kaili tomorrow hahahahhaaaaa.
& I realised Wilson look like someone. o.o

I'm feeling so pissed off. Now I can play piano but I've no score. The website isn't working anymore.
Should've printed out earlier, zzzzzzz.
Okay actually I blog for the sake of being a bitch at that longest paragraph hahahha. Bye.

No comments: