Thursday, March 05, 2009

T3!

Met up with Rachel just now.
I saw a someone when i was inside the mrt.
Wear until so beng-ish. Scared siah. LOL RACHEL AHHA.

Headed to Terminal 3 for checkup.
Everything took around 15 minutes only cause I was there real late and the clinic was closing.
So I have to go back another time for x ray. -.-
Checkup was funny, thought of so many stuffs which made me lol.
AND I'M 1.55m NOW. Grow 2 cm leh!
Tall people won't know how I feel.
Rachel kept on saying I'm siao when I say 'I'm 1.55 :D' to her. LOL.

Bought chocos & sweets from Candy empire.
Calorie intake today very high. Lol.
HK Cafe with Rachel after that, my food sucks like mad.
The cheese was like rubber band. -.-

Bought chocos & sweets from candy empire.
Calorie intake today very high. Lol.
And someone today very sexy uh, kept on giving free show for people.
Haha couldn't stop laughing at her!
Talked alot with her today, she told me stuffs which made me O.O
It's about someone and someone fucking in class after school.
Lol Rachel is a bitch, she told me so many wonderful gossips today.

Met up with Mummy and headed to E!hub again.
Sat down to talk again, I told her about him&her.

I just teached R how to use laptop while lying down on the bed.
Lol he's a retard. His brain won't function well when he's feeling tired.
I'm a retard too. I said 'dota blood' instead of 'donate blood' just now. :0

They changed my schedule with Pamela cause she don't know how to speak chinese.
I was supposed to be at Marina Square & town area.
She changed me to Toa Payoh , Amk & Chinatown. _l_
I don't want, especially Chinatown. Omg.
I guess it's because there's more aunties there, so need someone who knows how to speak chinese. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

B showed me this sometime ago.
This video made me cry everytime I watch it. Enjoy. :)

No comments: