Monday, March 30, 2009

:)

Webcam with Martin last night! Haha.
I disturbed alot of people with webcam last night LOL very fun.
My horrible face kena sexposed also. Nb lol. -.-


Last day of work today. I screamed when the clock strikes 9pm and Mr Handphone stared at me lol.
Didn't meet Debbie in the end cause I wanted to reach home asap.
Was gonna meet up with to celebrate Reagan's birthday but I fell asleep on the sofa after I prepare.
Was sooooo tired, alot of customers today leh! Work like siao lor.
Kena alot of 'fk u qy' from them. -_-
But they enjoyed themselves, shit man I missed the fun.
So long since I last had fun outsideeeeeee. ):

Meeting Rachel tmrw to watch Coming Soon again.
She want me to accompany her watch, so yeah I'm rewatching.
I'm a good friend, yes I know. Lol!

Anyway happy birthday to R! Grow fatter k, haha.

No comments: