Friday, March 13, 2009

stresssssss.


BOO!

Very stress. Urgh.
It's friday the 13th again!
IT fair with Ks, Sh & Rachel today. I talked nonstop today man, non stop one.
And I told them something I should't. :O
Went to look for Martin & Tay. Lol Martin sucks.
Flaming his own product. He's selling a speaker for 15 bucks.
And the speaker's brand is 'Super Woofer'.

Was sms-ing dog when I was there, asking which one I should buy, telling him specs and stuffs.
My friends kept on laughing at what he replied me, lol.
And I made him laugh at my reply, like finally, after knowing him for more than half a year.
This is the first time I made him laugh. Lol, wo shi bai.
Everytime when I'm talking to him, I'm laughing but he just kept -.- me.

Talked about poly stuff when we're eating.
Then I asked about enrolment stuff and they told me I should be mailing it 4 to 5 days after I apply only.
I applied online last month siaa, lol die.

Learnt quite alot of things today.
Had long talks with Asus & Toshiba's salesman.
Toshiba's salesman is very lol. Kept on asking me not to buy his pink laptop cause it's useless. I told him it's very nice.
He said 'I rather you buy a vase at place it at home. It's cheaper than a laptop and it's nicer too. This laptop & a vase makes no difference, both useless.'
I asked him whether he sold any laptops today and he smiled at me LOL.

Another NEC one also very nice. And there's a green one which caught my eye too.
But because it's green, I don't even bother to look at the specs. Hate green.

At last, the laptop I chose in the end doesn't have stock.
And the previous laptop I wanted also no stock.
So Mum kept on asking me to get the lighter one which is totally not worth the price.
So I went home empty handed, with chocolates from Royce for Daddy. Haha.

Called up Ivan just now & I completed 90% of enrolment already.
Tomorrow morning, or should I say later.
Pray that I can wake up early and go for X ray before work.
And the possibility for me to wake up early is less than 20% lol.

Going back again to the fair, but don't know when cause I've work tomorrow till sunday.
Amaran is going overseas in few more hours. Take care sister! :)

Shit man, another new working environment tomorrow.
Worst thing is that it's located at Chinatown. Reminds me of him.. :/

No comments: