Saturday, March 07, 2009

Work!

First day of work alone, and it's at Katong Shopping Mall, lol.
Such a ulu place, good for lan gaming but sucks for shopping.
True enough, the crowd there sucks, not even a quarter of sales @ Mustafa.
Everything there is cheap, Mustafa sells R night cream at $35.90.
And I asked my Mum to buy that day, but she cannot find parking lot.
So she got it today, and it's only $25.80, 10 bucks difference. :O

I sold less than 10 products today, don't even think it's enough for my pay. Lol.
The aunties there are v v nice.
They treat me like their own daughters man, haha.
I haven't even started talking to them and they bought tidbits for me already, then ask me nice to eat anot, thats when my first conver with them starts.
We talked about almost everything since 80% of the time there's no customers.
We even talk about paying bucks for overweight luggage, beggers, and ALOT of china stuff. Lol bth.

Small shop, no HR dept or anything. No one to control me.
I even talk on the phone, go toilet whenever I like, go lan gaming there beo people playing dota, go buy bubble tea then stone outside to rest, and lurk outside the shop to beo the guy working opp me playing psp, make me very gian psp.
And it's my 1 and only day working there. :/

Went for dinner with my family after that.
I was hungry like a dog, no food since morning, only the 50 cents tidbits and honey milk tea.
Ate like a dog, lol.

Working again tomorrow, at a new place.
Gonna meet new people again, but this time I'm staying there for 2 days. :)

J just called me and ask me to go OCH, at this time. -.-
I'm afraid, lol. And I told him I don't know his friends.
Then he told me Jasper with him. So I kaopeh.
Cause the day Jasper caused my phone to drop that day, and my phone is dead the following day. -.-
Then he passed phone to Jasper lol.
I say I scared he say don't need scared, got boys there.
Last time he was at red house/somewhere when I sms-ed him.
And I told him about me being scared, then he say next time go with him not scared.
So he kept on asking me to go. I say I got work tomorrow.
They ask me not to go and fuck my boss, then they give me money.
They say got atm there, lol. Ocbc or Posb I choose myself.
The atm will buy new phone fo rme if I go. Lol ljw alot.
And they told me 'We want girls to go. Cause if never see ghost very wasted, at least got girl there mah then not wasted, somemore you look like one.' -____-
In the end they gave up, haha. :)

I know my blog is getting boring, no pictures no nothing.
And I'm ranting about stupid stuffs too. Lol.
I lost the skill to make my blog interesting already. :/

No comments: