Tuesday, March 03, 2009

:)

Mrt-ed to Clementi today.
Saw Jesslyn when I was walking to the mrt station.
So damn heng please, at least theres someone to accompany me till Bouna Vista. :)

Reached at 8.40 and I thought I was late.
In the end Wendy was in a meeting so Pamela & I went off to other places to lepak. :)
So much stuffs to talk, although I just met her for like an hour only, lol!
Then Debbie came. Went back up and training was veryyyy slack.
Nora was the trainer and she kept on asking us to relax.
She even ask us to go paoooo kopi to keep ourselves awake.
I was like lying down on the table, air con very strong very shiok.
Wanted to sleep but I cannot. -.-
12 plus went for lunch & back again.
Stomach was having cramps, no not periods. Don't know why just veryyyy pain.

Everything ended at 3.30pm and we wrote our schedule from 9am to 6pm. So we get our 8 hours pay including the lunch break. Wendy & Nora are fucking nice people I swear.

Working tomorrow at Mustafa center.
Gonna get soo many indian customers. :)

No comments: