Thursday, March 26, 2009

Starbucks, movie, Macs, home.

Spent my day with Bitches and it's was fun. :)

Caught Race To The Witch Mountain, the fat guy infront of me block my view zzz.
Still dare to turn back and ask us to stop talking nb lol.
Squeeze your fats -_-

Totally don't understand the movie at first. -.-
I kept on brushing Tay's face with my hair lol. Poke his ear poke his face.

Today's 4D got Tay's previous hp number and my IC number sey.
Lol why the fuck am I blogging about this.

We spent alot of time talking today, from 6 plus till 8 @ starbucks.
And 12am till don't know what time at macs for supper.
Bitchings again and I told them something I shouldn't LOL.
Bth cannot keep things from them I don't know why.

Walked home with Tay after that, weehoo long walkssss, 2 bus stops isit even long? Lol -_-
Spot alot of cockroaches while walking today, the first one freaked me out. -.-

I went home with a stomachache today ): but I was in a happy mood I don't know why haha. :)
Wk should be happy that I'm very kaixin today uh, am I right? Lol I'm being bhb again.

& I've submitted my enrolment to TP already yay. :)
I used the cheena passport photo I took for my IC too.
Shit that photo lol like ah tiong face lor. Why ah -_-

No comments: