Saturday, March 14, 2009

work againnn!

When I reached Chinatown today.
I laughed at myself cause I recalled the day Bitch & me went to meet up with Casper & Eric.
But on the other hand, M!

Oh btw, Eric was entertaining me last night, all of a sudden send me voice clip saying 'oi oi oi qiuyun haven't sleep ah?'
I -_- at him and told him I was bored so he entertained me, haha.





LOL FUNNY RIGHT.
He was putting on a red mask at first, then he changed to a blue one.
After that his sister help him hold a bunch of hair on top, I was wondering what it is.
Turned out to be the beard from the lion head. -.-
I was laughing like mad and I couldn't get to sleep. -.-
I slept at 6am in the morning, so early yeah. :)

Work today was boring at first, all strangers again.
I've nothing with me but my hp. It's a spare phone so ther's no pictures inside.
Just smses for me to re-read again.
Was smiling to myself while reading at those funny smses.
Lol retard.

Theres a guy working there, like ahbeng. -.-
Lol turned out he's the first person I talked to.
Ahbengs always turn out very nice to me. Haha.
We kept our names from each other, I call him Son, he call me Mama.
Lol those Aunties kept on suaning him say he act young.

There's another uncle over there, 50 plus years old I think, see the face know gambler liao.
He asked me for my hp number, I gave him the first 4 numbers and I smiled at him.
Cause I know he wanna buy 4D only. Lol!
But after that he asked for the last 4 numbers, cause his first 4 numbers of his hp number is the same as mine. -_-
Lol if he tio, Sunday I go down chinatown eat hoh liao. Hahaha.

Know 4 more aunties over there. Very difficult to talk with them, they kept on talking about their kids. -.-
So I talked to Ahbeng most today, more common topics, lol!
I kept on using the China accent to disiao them. :)
Tomorrow Ahbeng isn't around, sian.
He told me a gentle giant will be there tomorrow and he's sure that I'm gonna have another companion tomorrow. Lol!

Went to E!hub to meet Angela after that but she put me airplane. -.-
Coundn't contact her so I went home.
And I saw W catching toys again, lol don't know who say wanna stop one hor. Ahem.
Bye!

No comments: