Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:)

This piano caught my eye, it's red & white! Match with the table colour in my room.



But it's white, Mum says noooo. Got brown one, it's not called brown, theres another name for it but I forgot.

Went to Tampines to collect my contact lens. :)
Hand itchy go open 2 pairs already, lol.
Wanna know how it looks like.
They told me the butterfly one is nice, But I find it quite weird.



Yes I know my complexion sucks, lol. And my dark circles is omfg.
Just ignore it and look at the contact lens.
Lol.

Not used to it so I opened the brown one, then Amaran ask me put one side brown one side grey. Hahaha.
And when I came back home yesterday, saw on the net that gov don't allow blogshops to sell contact lens already. -.-

I reached and Jovin, Khairul they all left.
They were the ones who organised the bbq.
Didn't even take money from us and they left for no reason.
Never even buy fork, no drinks. Even charcoal also don't have. -_-
They didn't even buy the wire, speechless. Lol.

It sucks if it was a class bbq, but after that, left the usual people around! Plus Glovor.
I was quite quiet cause Glovor is around. -.-
Had misunderstanding last time mah, haha.
But after that we starting laughing & everything again. :)
Afiqah wasn't around! She's having chicken pox. Get well soon girl.

Went to get drinks, charcoal, wire & blahblahblah.
Played with water and soccer again! :)





Bbq-ing in progress. :)
Shafiq & Khairi was using paper plates to fan the charcoal.
Then they started playing table tennis with the paper plates.
Get what I mean? if you don't, then you suck.



Birthday girl with her cake.







Amaran claims that this photo is 'artistic' cause he was the one who took it. -.-





Khairi's puki. LOL.



Khairi!





Tuminah!



Khairiya!

Cab to 400 plus to lepak with Haokiat they all.
Then Pinky they all came, with Duck & Guanleong & Augustine & blahblah alot la.
Duck made us laughed like fuck. His make until he look worst than a dog. LOL.

I spent less than 5 bucks today. -.-
Drinks was paid by them, charcoal & everything.
Cab fare Glovor paid, at the end of the day, I realised I didn't fork out money at all.
So I treat them drinks when we lepak, haha.

Walked home with Khairi & Tuminah as usual.
Was quiet cause my stomach was damn pain from all those laughing, like cramp like that. -.-

Told Mum I will reach home before 12 and I reached home at 11.58. :)
I'm a good girl. Lol.
I watched soccer yesterday. From the start till 70+ minutes.
First time my screen glued to a soccer match, miracle. :)

No comments: