Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Went out with Arran & Tay today!
Last minute decision, aha!
Rachel luh, sms her never reply. -.-
So the 3 of us was like complaining we're hungrrryyyyy.

So we headed to E!hub for arcade, then movie.
Watch Quarantine.



I wanna watch Body Of Lies leh. -.-
Anyway, movie was nice! But the camera man walk here & there. Make us very giddy. -.-
Tay nearly vomit inside the cinema, lolol. -.-
I was like damn scared, scream for like countless of times.
Tay kept on asking me to shut up cause I kept on screaming into his ears. LOLOL!
Bloody Arran still purposely touch me to frighten me. _l_ -.- _l_

Went for a superrrrr late lunch at around 7pm? Damn hungry. -.-
Had fish & co. The food sucks. -.-
I upsize fries & drink.
But I only ate the fish and like ¼ of the fries?
The rest the both of them gobbbble it up. Haha.
I'm having loadddds of pimples so yeah.
Eating fried food makes me guilty.
And I gained weight, AGAIN. _l_
I'm seriously a Ah puiiiiiiiiii. LOL! :)

Saw Angela. :D:D:D:D & headed back to the arcade, lolol.
Played until 10? Then headed home.
Longgggggg bus ride, so we took piiiiiiiktures. :)

Pardon our fuck face, LOL!


Grrrrrr!


Showing off our pretty teeth. LOL!


Nothing special about me.
I post this up because both are their faces is very LOL.


Acting cute!


Finally a normal one, haha! :)

Day out with them was fun luh.
Off to dota now. NO LIFE YEAH, I KNOW. -.-
Bye peoples! :)

No comments: