Friday, December 19, 2008

Met up with Jesslyn just now for lunch.
Walkwalk around Eastpoint & headed back home.

Planned to watch movie with Tay at night.
But Mum's not working today, she won't allow.
Actually she will luh, but she will show black face. -.-
And the worst thing is that she stopped working from today onwards.
I wonder when will she start working again.
Or else I'll be stucked at home with her everyday. Argh.

Been watching this video for countless of times, damn funny.



Silence! I'd kill you!
HAHAHA! :)

My pimples recovered few days ago.
But it's back again. & it's worst. -.-

Anyway, I'm gonna learn something soon.
Gonna curse people whom I dislike/hate/whatever.
Trust some people to believe that I don't hate her anymore.
Even a 13 year old girl is smarter than you, and that's Kaili. HAHAHA!
You wanna treat me like this? Haha.
Bad karma, tsktsk.
Beware. :)
The same thing goes for that China faced bitch too. HAHA.
SEBN, BOO. _l_

Off to sleeeeeeep now, byebyeeeebyebyebyeeee. [:

No comments: