Monday, December 29, 2008

Another post cause I've totally nothing to do now.
My friends are either offline or playing games.
Sigh, won't they get bored of dota or something? -.-

Anyway, I saw Mosquito at E!hub few days ago.



Missed her very much! Didn't see her for quite some time already.
Er, not very long also la, but I used to meet her twice every week at E!hub.
No life yeah, haha!
But time passes really fast when I'm with her.
Cause she's like Kaili, she listens to me & treats me very good. Haha. :)
I always pay for the basketball games & she pays for the bubble tea we will need to drink after playing. Lol!

I saw her the following day at Hougang's arcade. LOL!
No basketball, we played pool instead.

I'm so bored, I wanna play mahjong.
But at this point of time, only 2 people steady, Arran & Tay.
Hate to play san-que-yi.
We need another person who lives near too.
Jacyln? Lol no. Jesslyn? Lol no. Chenghoo? No. Ivan? Worst.

Cny faster comeeeee.
Money & gambling, shiokshiok.
Gonna win all of Kaili's money like how I did this during cny 2008, HAHA!

I've nothing to blog now, but I'm bored!
I've very little things to blog about where I went today.
Lol, cause it's with my parents, and it's hell boring.
I guess I didn't even smile for the whole day.

& I saw someone that looks like Jason today.
Turned out to be Reagan LOL.
And I saw Jh & Sj again.
(Neber see the most yandao Js reh.)
I wrote that cause I know he'll read this and he always say 'I'm handsome'.
HAHAHA He's gonna kill me lolol. Epic people. -.-
Don't blame me, I'm bored.

Bye.

No comments: