Sunday, December 28, 2008

Was supposed to meet up with primary school peeps today.
But because Jerome is going, I gave it a miss.
It's a total turn off to know that he's going, lol.
He's not from 6/5, don't know why he's joining them either.

I miss my primary school friends alot you know!
Except for Songhan, cause I just saw his face few weeks ago, lol!

I'm bored.
I woke up at 9am yesterday, was supposed to meet up with Rachel for job interview.
But she smsed me that it's not opened for interview when I'm waiting for a bus.
Woah so early.
Just replied her 'Wtf.' and walked backed home.
Tried to sleep but I couldn't. -.-

Waking up early = sleeping early too.
But no, I slept at 8am in the morning.
Imagine how panda-ish I look now.
Dark circles! -.-

I wanna go out.
Staying at home is boring.

Need to wake up early tomorrow to meet Rachel.
Hopefully I can get to meet her & get the job.
God bless me, please?

No comments: